The admin cant read every single message on the forum. Use the "Report" button to report problems with posts and comments.
DO NOT ask for invites on the forums or via PM! Share comics and in time someone will invite you.

Advice for a newcomer - Kind of...

Years ago I was browsing 4chan in work and saw a comic that caught my attention, prior to this I had never looked at an adult comic before. I thought it was absolutely amazing but when I got home I looked for it again but couldn't find it. I eventually abandoned the search...

Until last week. I saw an image on Tumblr which triggered the memory of the particular cartoon that I had seen on 4chan... This time I found it! Turns out it was one of Zerns comics in the Fansadox sickest series. Not only did I find this gem, but I stumbled upon a whole new world of adult comics... The more time I spend browsing the more comics I find! So here I am, new blood...

Given my complete lack of experience and knowledge in this field, could someone kindly give me a few pointers? I loved the Fansadox sickest series, but the other Fansadox/Dofantasy comics aren't as... Extreme. I like extreme. I've spent some time browsing the other comics out there, but they all seem quite niche. Any suggestions please?

Thank you!